25 Random Things About Me

Leave a Comment
Last week I received an email from a friend that was 25 random things all about her. She prefaced the list by saying that she took days to get 25 facts. I looked at it and thought "how hard could it be?"

So here we go. 25 things. 

1. My favorite band in the entire world is The B-52's. I know they are before my time and I don't care.  But the best time to listen to them is when the weather is warm and the windows in your car are down. I saw them once 5 years ago and I would do it again in a heartbeat!

2. I don't have a favorite movie and I probably never will. That being said, there are many movies I love, I just can't pick one. The closest to being my favorite would have to be Pretty In Pink. Which leads me to.....

3. As far as fashion goes, Molly Ringwald in Pretty In Pink is probably my fashion spirit animal. She just layered on her clothes in a way that was effortless. I love it.

4. Edgar Allan Poe is my favorite author. I know it's weird and creepy and I don't care. Favorite short story? The Black Cat. Favorite poem? Eldorado.

5. My favorite book is not by my favorite author and my favorite song is not by my favorite band.

6 . In fact, I don't have a favorite song. I have  three favorite songs. In no particular order they are Take on Me by A-ha, The Promise by When in Rome, and If You Leave by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark. Random right? Well so is this list.

7. My favorite book is The Princess Bride by William Goldman. It's fantastic! If you have only seen the movie (which is a classic on its own) you are missing out.

8. I love Batman. That's all.

9. As much as I love Batman, I prefer Marvel Comics to DC. However, I am finding some DC comics that I love.

10. My favorite TV show is The Golden Girls. Those ladies know how to make me laugh. And also, Betty White... need I say more? 

11. I love black nail polish. It looks so chic until you chip your nails (and you know I always chip my nails if you read THIS post).

12. My favorite pizza is pineapple with bacon. If it has ham in place of bacon it's okay, but bacon will always win. 

13. My favorite sweet treat ever is baklava. When I was little and my family lived in Turkey, the lady that watched me and my sister would make us baklava all the time. Best. Thing. Ever. 

14. I fully believe there will be a zombie apocalypse. Or something is going to try to eradicate the human race. Probably other humans. So I find it's necessary to prepare myself by watching movies and TV shows, and reading comic books. 

15. I have three turtles. I believe that is two away from being a turtle sanctuary. Currently we're thinking of the name of our sanctuary. 

16. I used to work at Walt Disney World, and I found it to be a magical experience. Plus, I got into the parks for free... You won't even believe how many times I've been on A Small World. 

17. I'm really good at being bad at video games. They're fun to play but if there's a gun to shoot with, odds are I spend a majority of the game aiming at everything but the target. 

18. I can't, I won't, and I don't dance in public places. Unless I've had a drink or two. 

19. I love my glue gun. And Mod Podge. And duct tape. 

20. My waffle iron is my favorite kitchen tool. Three minutes to a hot crispy waffle? Yes. 

21. When I was younger I asked my dad for a pet Ewok. I'm still waiting for that. 

22. I have had four Beta fish. Every single one of those fish have been named Ashley. 

23. I once had a guinea pig named Lady. I would sing her Lady by Styx. I thought it was fitting. 

24. I have a birth mark on my knee shaped like Mickey Mouse. My own little Hidden Mickey. 

25. I come from a family of Red Sox fans. We love our team!

This list took me awhile to come up with but I could probably go for more. Maybe on another day. How long do you think it would take you to think of 25 random facts about you? Let me know in the comments below!

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment