Thinking Green

Leave a Comment


It's now March, can you believe it? We've gone from the silvers and golds of ringing in the new year to the pinks and reds of celebrating love and now to the green of March. 
For many people the green represents the celebration of St. Patrick's Day. I was never really one of those people. (I dread getting pinched every year, but that's just the way things are.)
I've decided to make the green in March represent Growth. 
I went into the new year making some pretty big promises about my blog and it's time that I fulfilled those promises.

Palm Trees
Maybe you're just like me. Here in the sun filled state of Florida we went through several weather changes recently. Mother Nature couldn't decide what the temperature should be kept at, resulting in a nasty head cold. After hyping up all the things you plan to do this year you feel a little burnt out. Maybe making resolutions so quickly can just leave you with your head spinning. 


Whatever it may be, it's time to get back on track. Daylight savings time started this past weekend. There's more daylight and I intend on using all of it.  
I've had several different projects piling up and it's time to tackle them and share them with you. In the next month I should have a recipe, a DIY tutorial and stories of my travels to the cold bitter North (also known as Minnesota) in the middle of winter. Who knows what else might show up on the way. 
Spring is on the way! Instead of just looking forward to it let's start celebrating like it's already here! Let's get the bright colors out and begin spring cleaning!

Flower

What are some of the things you do to get rid of the winter blues? Let me know in the comments below! Thanks for reading!

Ducks

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment