Welcome 2015!

Leave a Comment
We've all heard it. “New year, new me.” For the first time in a few years I feel like I can actually promise myself a new me. In 2014 alone I went out a limb and packed up all my things in a week to move to Florida. I made it happen. I also started a YouTube channel and this blog. For the first time in a really long time I'm not fighting constant depression and I don't ask myself “what if?” I feel like I can go for what I want. 

Not only that, but thanks to someone, I received some of the proper tools to keep to the goals I hope to achieve in the next year. That means more blog posts and videos from yours truly.
Now I know in my last post I promised a post the next day. It has been a week into the new year and I don't feel like I've dropped the bar just yet. I've been mapping out goals and keeping myself positive.
As far as fitness goals go,  I've already cut out a lot of my daily sugars from diet soda and replaced them with good old water. I have picked out some YouTubers to follow for fitness inspiration. 
I have gone ahead and applied for the jobs I want to make the money that I deserve.
I have started to learn the guitar.
I may or may not have landed an executive music producer role on an album that may not be a deal for you, but is a huge deal to me.
I will be visiting Minnesota in a few weeks to spend time with family for a weekend of creativity. I cannot wait to share with all of you how creative the ladies in my family are.
I'm in the process of planning a trip to Puerto Rico with my boyfriend. I am beyond ecstatic for the food and the beaches and the iguanas and the free mangoes.
I already know this next year is going to be fantastic and I can confidently move into the next year knowing that I'm going to be alright.
I am going to pay off my car this year! (Finally.)
My only resolution for the new year is that I keep blogging for my readers and subscribers. What are some of your resolutions? Do you have problems keeping your goals? Let me know in the comments below and keep reading with me in 2015!
Happy New Year to all of you!
Spend time with loved ones!
 
Keep your creativity flowing!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment